We wish to work with you!
We are building our team, and looking for volunteers passionate about creative media technology and digital storytellers enthusiastic and emphatic about our focus area. non-communicable chronic skin conditions, Disfiguring Appearances (scars, burns, etc…) and Body image issues (body size, injuries of skin bleaching etc…).
Join Outer Shell Africa, a Skin and Appearance Social Lab and help us reach and empower more people to learn more about their conditions, to access help including building body confidence, positive self-image, helpful products overcome social exclusion, battle with their appearance to living the life they want.
If you’re interested in volunteering, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter stating your skills and area of interest. We will upload the volunteer form soonest.
We seek impact investors and partners for our social impact enterprises ideas. Please consider Investing and or partnering with us, we are open and interested in discussing our enterprise initiatives with you:
- TV and Media Productions – we seek funds with the deep intention to generate a measurable, beneficial social, mental and physical impact alongside a financial return.
- Skin and Appearance Resource Center, Skin and Appearance Resource Center – Helpful products, Books, Para-medical Skin Camouflage Products and Services
- Public Workshops for Positive Self/body-image, Our innovative workshops specially designed to build self-esteem and challenge traditional and societal ideas surrounding Looking Different, Appearance, Beauty, and Body Image.
- Research Partnerships, we are particularly interested in Psychosocial Research (Person-centric) and being a part of Epidemiological Research.
Please consider Sponsoring and or partnering with any of our Social Change initiatives:
- Funmilayo’s Appearance, our vulnerable children’s initiative.
- Walk for Skin Health WASH, our annual Walkathon Competition
- Active Patient Support, to set up individual active patient support.
JOIN OUR ONLINE COMMUNITY
Follow us on Facebook to check articles and videos we post that are relevant to Skin conditions, Visible differences, Appearance and Body Image issues, building Body Confidence, Positive Self-image etc….. Join our discussion, we would like to read your opinion, thoughts and concerns, share your experiences, and connect with other like-minded individuals from Sub-Saharan Africa. Follow us here to participate in our Social Media competitions opening up soon.
Follow us on Instagram to help get our pages interactive by joining discussions and to participate in our social media campaigns and competitions. We will be posting a variety of images.