‘The Hut’ – a Digital Talk show with a Virtual set and 5mins drama introducing each episode – a captivating visual representation of vintage Africa, where genuine, real talk and green weekly discussions on living Body Confident life you want with Disfigurement, Diversity in Appearance and Skin Colour, Body Image Issues, building Positive Body image and patient empowerment.
At ‘The Hut’ we will discuss challenges status quo, to ignite that deep thought of sense belonging, to accept our identity, to learn the dangers and repercussions of destroying one’s identity in Appearance, Skin colour and Trigger lasting healthy and positive behavioural and social change.
When we empower, it enables individuals to make informed decisions about their conditions, their identity and ultimately lives the life they want.
‘The Hut’ discussions will include sign languages, inclusive of the deaf and dumb who is always left out of such discussions.
At the ‘The Hut’ –
- We build you up.
- We put your insecurities to sleep.
- We Remind You that you are worthy.
- We inspire you to be You in your own terms.
- We inspire you to be your kind of You confidently and effortlessly.
Here is how to know if this inspiring, unusual Talks at ‘The Hut’ is for you:
- Are you having challenges with your appearance?
- Are you being discriminated and or stigmatised because of the way you look?
- Do you have any kind of Body Image issues?
- Do you battle with self/body confidence due to your appearance?
- Are you or your child being bullied daily for looking different?
- Do you want to learn more about Skin bleaching/whitening?
- Are you a Sub-Saharan African and or a friend?
- Are you simply curious to know?
If you answered yes to any the questions, then you belong to and are welcome to the ‘The Hut’.